Corpus

The corpus consist of 10,000 tweets  –5,000 written in Catalan (the TW-1OReferendum_CA corpus) and 5,000 written in Spanish (the TW-1OReferendum_ES corpus)–  selected via the #1O, #1oct and 1#oct2017 hashtags.

80% of the TW-1OReferendum corpus will be used for training purposes, while the remaining 20% will be used for testing.

NOTE: The TW-1OReferendum annotation is funded by  SOMEMBED (TIN2015-71147) project, in which the UB and UPV participate.

StanceCat at IberEval 2017 corpus (only textual information)

Participants who need the password can ask for it by email.