- 15th July, 2016 Release of training corpus (training period starts)
- 1st September, 2016 Release of test corpus
- 20th September, 2016 Submission of runs
- 27th September, 2016 Results notification
- 15th October, 2016 Working notes due
Author profiling consists of predicting an author’s demographics (e.g. age, gender, personality) from her writing. In the PR-SOCO shared task we will address the problem of predicting an author’s personality from her source code. Personality traits influence most, if not all, of the human activities, such as the way people write (Celli et al., 2014), (Rangel et al., 2015), interact with others, and the way people make decisions, for instance in the case of developers the criteria they consider when selecting a software project they want to participate (Paruma-Parbón et al., 2016), or the way they write and structure their source code.